Florida Boating Accident Attorneys
Injured in a Boating Accident? Call Us for a Free Consultation
Each year, more boating accidents occur in Florida than any other state. These accidents have led to thousands of serious injuries and hundreds of preventable deaths. If you or someone you love has been involved in a serious boating accident, the Tampa personal injury lawyers at The Florida Law Group are ready to help you seek justice. Backed by more than 100 years of collective legal experience and millions of dollars in successful recoveries, our firm has the knowledge, experience, and resources to help you pursue the level of compensation you deserve.
Common Causes of Boating Accidents in Florida
In Florida, all boat operators are responsible for exercising the highest degree of caution when out on the water—including those on personal watercraft, like Jet Skis. When the operator of a boat acts negligently, recklessly, or carelessly, they put everyone around them at risk.
Some of the leading causes of boating accidents in Florida include:
- Failing to pay attention to surroundings
- Reckless or careless operation of the vessel
- Driving at dangerous or excessive speeds
- Boating while under the influence (BUI)
- Operator inexperience/lack of knowledge
- Boating equipment failure or malfunction
- Driving too closely to other boats/vessels
- Failing to watch out for skiers or Jet Skis
How the Florida Law Group Can Help with Your Case
If you were injured in a serious boating accident in Florida, you may be entitled to compensation for your medical bills, lost wages, pain, and suffering, and long-term rehabilitation costs. Over the years, our personal injury attorneys in Tampa have recovered millions of dollars in compensation for our clients – and now, we’re ready to help you. Let our firm assist you in seeking the justice you deserve.
Why Should You Hire the Florida Law Group? Consider the following:
- We have been listed among the Best Lawyers in America®
- You don’t pay any legal fees unless we win your case
- We have been featured on ABC, CBS News, and 20/20
- We have been selected to the Florida Super Lawyers® list
- Our lead attorney is a Board Certified Civil Trial Specialist
- We have recovered millions of dollars for our clients
If you are ready to learn more about your rights and legal options, please do not hesitate to contact our firm for a free case evaluation.