Florida Car Accident Lawyers
Helping Accident Victims Get Fair Compensation
While no one ever expects to be injured in a vehicle accident, a serious crash or collision can turn your life upside down. The sad reality is that vehicle accident happens every day with many of these accidents leading to severe and even fatal injuries. Whether you were hurt in an accident involving a car, truck, motorcycle, bus, boat or any other type of vehicle, you deserve to be compensated when the negligence of others is to blame. Unfortunately, getting the money you deserve is rarely easy. Insurance companies are experts at making the process difficult for accident victims. They have powerful attorneys and claims adjusters on their side who will do what it takes to pay out as little money as possible when a vehicle accident occurs.
At The Florida Law Group, we know how insurance companies handle accident cases. Our Florida motor vehicle accident lawyers have more than 100 years of collective experience standing up to insurance companies and other big businesses. We are very familiar with the tactics these corporations use to intimidate victims and we will launch an aggressive battle to ensure that you receive maximum compensation for your injuries.
We Handle All Types of Auto Accidents and Collisions
When most people hear that a vehicle accident has occurred, they immediately think of two cars crashing into one another. While many vehicle accidents do involve two passenger cars colliding with one another, accidents can involve all types of vehicles ranging from cars and SUVs to buses, tractor trailers, boats, and trains. At The Florida Law Group, our attorneys handle all types of vehicle accident claims, including cases involving:
- Car Accidents. Recovering compensation in a car accident case can be a long and frustrating road. The accident claim process can be intimidating, particularly if this is your first time dealing with the insurance system. Our Florida motor vehicle accident lawyers will guide you through the process and help you get the full compensation to which you are entitled.
- PIP Insurance Claims. Auto accident claims in Tampa can be very confusing because unlike many other states, auto insurance in Florida is not fault-based. In Florida, all drivers are required to carry no-fault or Personal Injury Protection (PIP) insurance. While your PIP policy is designed to cover your injuries in a car accident, your insurance companies may still try to limit liability when an accident occurs.
- Auto Product Liability. Defective parts installed in cars and other vehicles are responsible for more accidents than most people think. If you have been hurt in an accident caused by a defective airbag, stuck accelerator pedal, tire blowout, seatbelt failure or any other vehicle defect, our attorneys will work to hold the vehicle manufacturer liable for your injuries.
- Driver Distraction. There is no doubt that distracted drivers are to blame for many serious vehicle accidents and fatalities on Florida highways. Texting on a cell phone, talking to passengers, using a GPS and eating are just a few of the dangerous behaviors that can take a driver’s attention off the road and cause passengers, other motorists and pedestrians to suffer catastrophic injuries.
- Drunk Driving Accidents. Despite the crackdown on drinking and driving, drunk driving remains a serious problem on roads and highways in Florida and across the U.S. There is no excuse for a driver to get behind the wheel of a car after drinking. If you have been hurt by a drunk driver, our Florida vehicle accident attorneys will fight to hold the driver responsible and ensure that you get maximum compensation for your injuries.
- Fatigued Driving. According to estimates from the National Highway Safety Administration, drowsy driving is responsible for more than one 100,000 accidents and 1,550 deaths each year. Fatigued driving can slow a driver’s reaction time, impair vision and compromise judgment and decision-making abilities.
- Reckless Driving. Excessive speeding, tailgating, and disregarding traffic signs and signals are all types of unsafe and often illegal driving behaviors that can lead to serious vehicle accidents. If you have been injured by a reckless driver, our team will take prompt and aggressive action to help you achieve the justice that you deserve.
- Uninsured Motorists. While Florida law requires all drivers to carry auto insurance, many drivers take to the road without it. Trying to get the compensation you deserve when you are in an auto accident with an uninsured or underinsured driver can be a nightmare. The attorneys at our firm are well equipped to help guide you through the process.
Injured in an Auto Accident? Our Florida Car Accident Lawyers can Help You Every Step of the Way
Dealing with the aftermath of a serious accident can be overwhelming. Painful injuries, staggering medical bills and being off work for a long time can seem like insurmountable challenges for just about anyone. At The Florida Law Group, we understand these struggles and we are here to help. Our attorneys will listen and take the time to learn about what your Florida vehicle accident case means to you. Call us today at 833-352-5297 to schedule a free consultation with our Florida motor vehicle accident lawyers.